The Antler Tiber could be THE must-have bargain buy for the summer season
Anyone in the market for a seriously stylish suitcase for their 2024 adventures, should run not walk their way to the checkout and pick up this incredible deal from Antler.
The Tiber Cabin Case has dead-tech designer good looks that are perfect for any fashion-conscious traveller to covet. Offering practicality by the bucket load, this uber cool-looking carry-on has been reduced to just £99, serving up high-end luggage for less.
Made by the experts at Antler, this particular cabin case is an absolute steal, reduced by over £65, with one reviewer describing it as the “perfect size for a couple of days away.”
READ MORE: Valentine’s Day: Four-star Paris £120 mini-break could make the perfect gift
The Tiber has a slim profile with rounded corners that are compact enough for use on most UK airlines.
Measuring a small but perfectly formed 55 x 40 x 20 cm and weighing in at just 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs), it can be used on many of our favourite carriers including British Airways, TUI, Jet2, easyJet, Virgin Atlantic and more.
Rugged enough to go the distance while still feeling lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, the Antler Tiber Cabin Case features a Makrolon polycarbonate shell that has been designed to withstand the rigours of frequent air travel. The gorgeous charcoal colourway is on-trend without being ostentatious and the scalloped surface keeps dirt, dust and dings at bay.
On the inside, the cavernous interior can hold up to 36 litres of your most needed holiday outfits and the luggage straps will keep everything neat on the go. There is also a fully zippered compartment to help ensure that your favourite fits arrive wrinkle-free and the lay-flat opening makes it easy to pack and unpack your belongings.
To keep your treasured belongings nice and safe in transit, the £99 Antler Tiber also features a fixed TSA combination lock that can only be accessed by security agents, and with a 10-year warranty you could be whizzing this little beauty through security for many miles to come.
It’s not just fashionable good looks and roomy interiors that make Antler one of our favourite luggage brands, it’s also the precision-engineered features that make them function so well.
This model comes with Hinomoto 360-degree wheels that glide silently and easily along next to your feet. With a retractable trolley handle that never feels too limp to handle the load, the case manoeuvres like a racing car, responding to every turn you make through the concourse.
How big can my hand luggage be for 2024?
Knowing the size restrictions for your preferred tour operator or airline is an important step to finding the perfect carry-on. To ensure that you are always well within the guidelines, here is a full list of all the UK airline cabin luggage regulations for 2024.
- One small bag measuring max 45x36x20cm including handles and wheels. The bag MUST fit under the seat in front of you.
- If you want to bring a second bag on board, you’ll need to pay extra.
- One small personal item – such as a laptop-size bag or handbag – that can be placed underneath the seat in front of you
- A larger bag weighing no more than 10kg and measuring no more than 56x45x25cm including the wheels and handles.
- One small personal bag such as a handbag, backpack or laptop bag, measuring no more than 40x20x25cm.
- If you want to bring a second bag, you can pay to add ‘Priority & 2 Cabin bags’ to your booking. This allows you to bring your small personal bag, as well as a 10kg wheelie bag measuring no more than 55x40x20cm.
- One piece of hand luggage weighing up to 10kg and measuring no more than 55x40x20cm. If you have a handbag or laptop bag, this will need to be able to fit into your larger bag.
- One bag measuring no more than 40x30x20cm must fit under the seat in front of you, such as a handbag or laptop bag. It must not weigh more than 10kg.
- If you want to bring a second bag for the overhead locker, you can opt to upgrade to a WIZZ Priority booking which includes an additional cabin bag measuring no more than 55x40x23cm and weighing no more than 10kg.
If the Tiber is not quite right for your needs, Antler currently has more great deals on some of their best-loved collections including 40% off Prestwick soft side cabin suitcases and up to 50% off selected Clifton cases.
With the holiday season fast approaching other luggage retailers including Amazon and Luggage Superstore also have deals on suitcases and cabin bags that you can buy today.