• Home
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Money
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • More
    • Tech
    • Web Stories
    • Spotlight
    • Press Release
What's On

UK holidaymakers urged to check out new liquid rules as changes hit airports

29 August 2025

George Clooney admits ‘he can’t speak’ after sinus infection as he returns to red carpet

29 August 2025

‘I’m a lawyer and these are the rules for putting fairy lights in your garden’

29 August 2025

Holidaymakers seen walking on motorway in desperate bid to catch Greece flight

29 August 2025

Russia threatens to ‘march on Paris’ as all-out WW3 fears erupt

29 August 2025

Debenhams slashes price of Regatta’s £70 wind and rainproof jacket to just £21

29 August 2025

Champions League draw IN FULL as Liverpool and Arsenal learn EIGHT group opponents

29 August 2025
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Trending
  • UK holidaymakers urged to check out new liquid rules as changes hit airports
  • George Clooney admits ‘he can’t speak’ after sinus infection as he returns to red carpet
  • ‘I’m a lawyer and these are the rules for putting fairy lights in your garden’
  • Holidaymakers seen walking on motorway in desperate bid to catch Greece flight
  • Russia threatens to ‘march on Paris’ as all-out WW3 fears erupt
  • Debenhams slashes price of Regatta’s £70 wind and rainproof jacket to just £21
  • Champions League draw IN FULL as Liverpool and Arsenal learn EIGHT group opponents
  • Ryanair to slash almost one million seats across Spanish airports
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube
England TimesEngland Times
Demo
  • Home
  • News
  • World
  • Politics
  • Money
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • More
    • Tech
    • Web Stories
    • Spotlight
    • Press Release
England TimesEngland Times
Home » Travis Scott music video filming halted after man ‘threatened to stab’ staff
Entertainment

Travis Scott music video filming halted after man ‘threatened to stab’ staff

By staff29 August 2025No Comments5 Mins Read

Travis Scott and Tyla had been filming a music video in London when production was brought to a halt after a man allegedly ‘threatened to stab’ a member of production

Daniel Bird Assistant Celebrity and Entertainment Editor

23:32, 28 Aug 2025

A Travis Scott music video was reportedly brought to a halt
A Travis Scott music video was reportedly brought to a halt (Image: Getty Images)

Travis Scott’s latest music video filming was brought to a halt after a man allegedly threatened to stab a member of staff. The American musician and Tyla had been filming in Tottenham, north London, on Wednesday when things were paused for safety reasons.

In recent days, the 34-year-old has been in the UK, having performed headline sets at Reading and Leeds Festivals over the weekend. But just days after his performance, Travis, who shares two children with American billionaire Kylie Jenner, headed to the notorious Broadwater Farm Estate, famous for the 1985 riot, which saw the death of PC Keith Blakelock.

The two high-profile musicians’ presence instantly drew attention from onlookers, but the area being used for filming was heavily guarded by security officers.

While Tyla, 23, was filming a scene for their upcoming video, a man is said to have walked onto the set, causing a disturbance. The individual is believed to have been asked to leave before pulling out a bladed object, sparking concern amongst those involved in the production.

Tyla was reportedly filming scenes when a man allegedly kept walking onto the set
Tyla was reportedly filming scenes when a man allegedly kept walking onto the set(Image: Getty Images)

“Tyla was filming some scenes about 40 yards away when this man kept walking onto the set,” a source said. They went on to tell The Sun: “A member of the crew approached him and asked him to leave, and that is when he started being threatening and pulled out what looked like a knife.

“It was terrifying for everyone. Travis was already shut away, and Tyla was taken off set. It all went into lockdown, and the police were called.” A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police has since confirmed that an investigation is currently underway.

They said: “A man flagged down officers in Willan Road, N17, on Wednesday, 27 August to report that a man had threatened to stab him. Officers searched the area and stopped a man, aged 29, matching the suspect’s description.

“The man resisted the search, and so he was placed in handcuffs. Officers recovered class B drugs and cash. No knife was found. He was arrested on suspicion of possession of a class B drug and section 4A of the Public Order Act. He was taken to a north London police station, where he remains in custody.

The duo had been filming at the Broadwater Farm estate in Tottenham, north London
The duo had been filming at the Broadwater Farm estate in Tottenham, north London(Image: Getty Images)

“Enquiries continue.” A source has since said that the incident left both Travis and Tyla “shook” but the pair eventually carried on filming the music video after the individual had been detained. It comes just days after Travis walked off stage at Leeds Festival, leaving fans in the crowd baffled.

Throughout his set at Bramham Park, the musician used pyrotechnics, but after the fireworks stopped, he told the crowd, “I love you so much. Goodbye.” The crowd was left gobsmacked, and many were left taking to social media to share their confusion.

A number of videos of the incident were shared online. On TikTok, fan said: “Travis Scott cuts his Leeds Fest set short by 35 minutes.” In the clip, people can be heard booing as a sign on the big screen read: “Respect our neighbours and leave quietly.”

They added: “What! Insane. He was on for less than an hour, what a colossal failure. Oh my god, all that production, all those fireworks, just for him to go off way before he was meant to finish.” “I am actually in shock at that,” he added.

The fan also claimed “the crowd was a bit dead”. He told people heading to Reading Festival to see Travis Scott to “prepare themselves”. A number of people shared their theories on the swift exit in the comments. One individual claimed: “Someone said it was both tech issues and people were getting hurt in the crowd.”

“It’s because the crowd was dead,” joked another. One other wrote: “There’s no way people think it’s acceptable to leave just because of a bad crowd. Festivals need to stop booking rappers.” “It’s a shame artists don’t care about Leeds Fest as much as Reading, as it’s not televised,” commented another.

In another video, a festival-goer shared what they believe happened: “Reason behind why Travis Scott left early – he wasn’t happy with the tech crew as they didn’t fix the rising platform, so he stormed off and left. It wasn’t just tech issues; apparently, there were loads of people getting hurt and being pulled from the barriers,” shared another.”

Like this story? For more of the latest showbiz news and gossip, follow Mirror Celebs on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Threads.

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Tumblr Email

Related News

George Clooney admits ‘he can’t speak’ after sinus infection as he returns to red carpet

29 August 2025

Corrie’s Jennie McAlpine’s restaurant hit with staggering debts amid closure

29 August 2025

Celebs Go Dating’s Anna Williamson ’emotional’ as she reveals son underwent surgery

28 August 2025

Andy Carroll and Lou Teasdale’s romantic ‘make or break’ holoday after split

28 August 2025

Molly-Mae Hague bags front row theatre seats – despite paying for very different ones

28 August 2025

Taylor Swift’s eerie marriage prediction resurfaces after Travis Kelce engagement

28 August 2025
Latest News

George Clooney admits ‘he can’t speak’ after sinus infection as he returns to red carpet

29 August 2025

‘I’m a lawyer and these are the rules for putting fairy lights in your garden’

29 August 2025

Holidaymakers seen walking on motorway in desperate bid to catch Greece flight

29 August 2025

Russia threatens to ‘march on Paris’ as all-out WW3 fears erupt

29 August 2025
Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Vimeo
Don't Miss
Money

Debenhams slashes price of Regatta’s £70 wind and rainproof jacket to just £21

By staff29 August 20250

The Regatta packaway waterproof jacket is currently on sale with a huge 70% saving, bringing…

Champions League draw IN FULL as Liverpool and Arsenal learn EIGHT group opponents

29 August 2025

Ryanair to slash almost one million seats across Spanish airports

29 August 2025

Corrie’s Jennie McAlpine’s restaurant hit with staggering debts amid closure

29 August 2025
England Times
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
© 2025 England Times. All Rights Reserved.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Go to mobile version